Tuesday 13 October 2009

Evolution Mitts

Since making that pledge to knit six sweaters from stash all I have been able to think about has been making little things. 


Like these.




They are the Evolution Mitts by Mimi Fenton, so-called because the lace pattern evolves as you progress down the glove, which made for an entertaining knit.  The yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy in the Gothic Rose colourway.



I like the contrast between the pretty leaf lace on the top side of the glove and the minimalist 2x2 rib on the bottom.



I have also finally finished my Hungry Bees socks (hooray!), but I think those poor neglected honey-makers deserve their own post so I'll just give you this sneaky peek for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - I adore reading them! I shall endeavour to reply (in comment form), so do check back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails